Greeting Cards are large, folded notecards with an area for a personalized message on the interior. They are a popular way to celebrate holidays and special events. Usually, they are colorful and have images on the outside. Please note that we ship greeting cards flat (not folded).
The most common order options are 10″ x 7″ before folding on 14 Pt. Gloss Cover stock. Almost always, Greeting Cards are printed in full color on both sides (4/4) and are often coated UV 1 Side. Once folded, these options create a 5″ x 7″ card with a high gloss finish on the outside front and back.
- Photo Quality Printing
- Premium Paper
- Card Envelopes Available
- Downloadable Templates
- Available for Offset and Digital Printing
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ Scored
- 8.5″ x 11″ Scored
- 10″ x 7″ Scored
- 14pt Uncoated Cover
- 14pt Gloss Cover
- 16pt C1S Gloss Cover
- 16pt C2S Gloss Cover
- 100# Linen Cover
- 100# Gloss Cover
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality. This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don’t want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders. This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on one side. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first. Note:C1S stock tends to dry slower than C2S. If you are placing a rush job, we recommend ordering C2S stock.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business cards or notecards with a subtle, woven, fabric-like finish. This sturdy paper offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from standard business cards. Stiffer than 100# Gloss Text, this glossy finish cover stock offers sharp folds and a sturdy product for a very professional result. This stock is coated on both sides.
Know when to order
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
Need custom quote beyond the explained paper, size & finishing options? Give us the details and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
Sublimated Cutting Board
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.