Rack Cards are printed full color on heavy stock and designed for display in an industry standard 4" wide rack, often with other information and offers.
Rack Cards are a printed tool that provides your information at a glance and in multiple copies, so that is is easy for people to take one. This makes them great for informational flyers with coupons, maps, or other promotions. Commonly used by companies promoting services at hotels, tourism boards, or other areas with a high volume of foot traffic, Rack Cards get a simple message across fast and are a good way to make people aware of your services.
- 14pt Uncoated Cover
- 14pt Gloss Cover
- 16pt C1S Gloss Cover
- 16pt C2S Gloss Cover
- 100# White Linen Cover
- 100# Gloss Cover
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality. This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders. This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on one side. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first. Note:C1S stock tends to dry slower than C2S. If you are placing a rush job, we recommend ordering C2S stock.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business cards or notecards with a subtle, woven, fabric-like finish. This sturdy paper offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from standard business cards. Stiffer than 100# Gloss Text, this glossy finish cover stock offers sharp folds and a sturdy product for a very professional result. This stock is coated on both sides.
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.