Presentation Folders are a tool designed to package and organize several other pieces of printing. In addition to the standard folder design, Presentation Folders have 1 or 2 pockets on the inside to hold your materials. They also offer convenient corner slots on the interior pockets to make it easy to include a business card.
You can use them in one-on-one meetings or with large groups to ensure consistent organization. They make it easy for your recipients to keep all of the material you provide together in an easily transportable and organized way. Presentation Folders also offer you a nice sized canvas to emphasize your brand or reinforce your message.
- Photo Quality Printing
- Premium Thick Paper
- Many Options
- Available for Offset and Digital Printing
- 5.25″ x 10.5″
- 6″ x 9″
- 9″ x 12″
- 9″ x 14.5″ – Legal Size
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders. This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
- Stiffer than 100# Gloss Text, this glossy finish cover stock offers sharp folds and a sturdy product for a very professional result. This stock is coated on both sides.
- This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first.
Know when to order
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
Need custom quote beyond the explained paper, size & finishing options? Give us the details and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.