Notepads are backed by chipboard and are glued at the top. They are available in 1, 2, and 4 color printing. 1 & 2 Color Notepads are available in Pantone colors. While you can add printing to any part of the page, we recommend keeping printing minimal and at the top of the page other than ruled lines or light images.
Notepads are a popular way to keep your company identity in front of customers. They are also a great tool for keeping your message in front of an audience. Consider Notepads at your next seminar, conference, or any place your audience needs to take notes. Artistic Notepads with engaging design or clever messaging are also popular products.
- Photo Quality Printing
- Premium Paper
- Various Sizes
- Available for Offset and Digital Printing
- 3.5″ x 8.5″
- 4″ x 6″
- 4.25″ x 5.5″
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- 8.5″ x 11″
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business stationary or letterhead with a subtle, woven, fabric-like finish. This thinner linen option offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish. Unlike linen finish letterhead stocks, this linen finish digital stock is not watermarked. Chip Board provides a firm backing for notepads.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business stationary or typical letterhead. This paper has a quality feel, folds easily, and is a good choice when you don’t want a slick and shiny finish. Chip Board provides a firm backing for notepads.
Know when to order
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
Need custom quote beyond the explained paper, size & finishing options? Give us the details and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.