Letterhead is customized stationary that typically showcases a company or person. Our Letterhead is also available on linen texture stock for a unique look and feel.
One common option is to order second sheets that typically only include the logo from your full Letterhead without address and other contact information. Use the Letterhead with the full details for the first page of correspondence.
- This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
- This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
- This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on one side. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first. Note:C1S stock tends to dry slower than C2S. If you are placing a rush job, we recommend ordering C2S stock.
- Great for envelopes, letterhead, brochures, flyers, and notepads, this light paper folds easily and has an uncoated finish for a natural look and feel.
- reat for envelopes, letterhead, and business cards, this light paper folds easily and has a unique look and feel with its linen finish.
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.