Hang Tags are typically rectangular and printed on sturdy stock with an optional hole for attachment to the product. Simple in their design, Hang Tags generally provide basic but important information, like a company's name and website or call attention to specific product features.
Often used with clothing and in other retail settings, Hang Tags are a popular way to market a business or brand and call attention to product features. They help create a consistent identity and they are a "must have" for apparel sales. Studies have shown that Hang Tags attract attention and drive up sales in a retail environment.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business cards or notecards with a subtle, woven, fabric-like finish. This sturdy paper offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders. This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish. This paper strikes a balance between thickness and foldability, while the glossy finish on both sides gives your text a professional appearance.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality. A very versatile stock, the uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 100# stock folds precisely.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on one side. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first. Note:C1S stock tends to dry slower than C2S. If you are placing a rush job, we recommend ordering C2S stock.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first. This paper has a quality feel, folds easily, and is a good choice when you don't want a slick and shiny finish.
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.