Flyers are a popular format for sharing detailed information in a highly presentable way. They are usually colorful and do not come folded, so they are an efficient format for providing information about your company, its products, and services.
They are an efficient way of getting valuable marketing messages in both images and text directly into the hands of potential customers. Flyers are great to include in a sales kit or pass out in high-traffic areas.
- 100# Linen Cover
- 100# Gloss Text
- 100# Gloss Cover
- 70 # Linen Text
- 70# Uncoated Offset Smooth Text
- 14 Pt. Uncoated Cover
- 14 Pt. Gloss Cover
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business cards or notecards with a subtle, woven, fabric-like finish. This sturdy paper offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from the covers of many popular magazines like People and Time. This paper strikes a balance between thickness and foldability, while the glossy finish on both sides gives your text a professional appearance.
- Stiffer than 100# Gloss Text, this glossy finish cover stock offers sharp folds and a sturdy product for a very professional result. This stock is coated on both sides.
- This thinner linen option offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish. Unlike linen finish letterhead stocks, this linen finish digital stock is not watermarked.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from business stationary or typical letterhead. This paper has a quality feel, folds easily, and is a good choice when you don't want a slick and shiny finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality. This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders. This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.