Available in many different sizes, Envelopes can send a variety of materials. We can print any image or text anywhere on the Envelope, so long as there is room for addressing and postage.
Printed Envelopes are a great way to reinforce a company's identity and create a clean, consistent impression. These are the professional touches that show high attention to detail and help you manage your brand consistently.
Each size (above) indicates the finished size of the Envelope.
- 70# Uncoated Text 70# Classic Linen Text 70# Uncoated Text You may be familiar with this type of stock from business stationary or typical letterhead. This paper has a quality feel, folds easily, and is a good choice when you don't want a slick and shiny finish.
- This thinner linen option offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish. Unlike linen finish letterhead stocks, this linen finish digital stock is not watermarked. This paper strikes a balance between thickness and foldability, while the glossy finish on both sides gives your text a professional appearance.
- This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
- This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.