Door Hangers are flyers that have a 1.25" diameter circle cut out with an accompanying slit that allows them to hang on a doorknob. They are very common in guerilla marketing campaigns, as they nearly guarantee customer interaction.
Door Hangers are used to spread a consistent message or campaign through a desired area. They are commonly used for restaurant delivery menus, advertising services and products, or political campaigns. It's hard for people to miss a hanger on the door when they come home, so this is a high-visibility marketing solution. Door Hangers often include discounts, coupons, or special offers.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from the covers of many popular magazines like People and Time. This paper strikes a balance between thickness and foldability, while the glossy finish on both sides gives your text a professional appearance. This sturdy paper offers a unique non-glossy look enhanced with a subtle, woven linen finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from standard business cards. Stiffer than 100# Gloss Text, this glossy finish cover stock offers sharp folds and a sturdy product for a very professional result. This stock is coated on both sides.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality. This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely. This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders. This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first.
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.