Club Flyers are similar to post cards, but rather than being mailed, they are typically passed out on the street to promote upcoming events. They are usually colorful and graphics-heavy with only basic information, like the location, price, and time of an event.
Club Flyers are a great way to catch foot traffic, promote your event, and can even be used as tickets or invitations. They often show off a brand, promotions company, or event with eye-catching graphics. Our high quality flyers are less likely to get discarded than other options.
- 14 Pt Uncoated Cover
- 14 Pt Gloss Cover
- 16 C1S Pt Gloss Cover
- 16 C2S Pt Gloss Cover
- 70# Uncoated Text
- 70# Classic Linen Text
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from thick index cards, though the finish is much higher quality. This is a very versatile stock. The uncoated finish is good when you don't want a slick and shiny look, while the firm 14 Pt. stock folds precisely.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from presentation folders. This thick and stiff stock is coated on both sides with a glossy finish.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on one side. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first. Note:C1S stock tends to dry slower than C2S. If you are placing a rush job, we recommend ordering C2S stock.
- You may be familiar with this type of stock from heavy bookmarks or other products printed on a semi-rigid card stock. This is our thickest stock and comes with a gloss coating on both sides. Because of its thickness, it is not ideal for folding unless scored first.
- Great for envelopes, letterhead, brochures, flyers, and notepads, this light paper folds easily and has an uncoated finish for a natural look and feel.
- reat for envelopes, letterhead, and business cards, this light paper folds easily and has a unique look and feel with its linen finish.
Offset or Digital Printing
- 4-Color Offset printing is ideal for lower prices on large quantity orders or any time you would like coating on your products. Almost always, people choose this option when ordering large quantities.
- 4-Color Digital printing is ideal for lower quantity orders and additional paper options, and usually has even faster turnaround times. Digital products cannot be coated.
*Price range estimation given above is only an approximation based on quantities of orders less than 1,000. For actual prices on orders and quantities for your products, please submit a custom quote. Custom quote is located below the product description section.